All About PeaceLoveSugar

My photo
PeaceLoveSugar takes ordinary sweets and remixes them to create something over the top tasty and visually appealing. I specialize in custom designs based on hobbies, interests, party themes and occasions. Are you tired of plain old chocolate cake? Let me remix your favorite flavors and whip up a dessert to strike your fancy.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Girls Room

My cake truffles went to a good cause this past weekend.

The Girls Room is a dance studio in Dallas where I had the pleasure attending a private session for a friend's bachelorette party last summer. I got word that they were having a fundraiser/charity event for the Genesis Women's Shelter. I emailed Karyn, the owner of the studio, and asked her if she would like some complimentary cake truffle trays to go along with their other appetizers. She was excited and agreed. While I wasn't able to make it to the event I am sure that it was a success!

Here are some pictures I snapped of the trays.








"Teasers and Pleasers" are common terms at The Girls Room.
Go take a class and find out! It's a TON of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment